JETCAM Dongle Drivers
Windows Hardlock, WIBU and Sentinel Dongle Drivers for local/ network
- JETCAM Dongle Drivers for parallel, USB and network
Which dongle drivers do you need?
The dongle drivers that you will need to download will differ depending on the dongle in use. Below is a brief guide as to which drivers you will need.
- Local dongles (e.g. plugged into the same PC that you will run software on):
- JETCAM Expert, JOC or JETTerm:
- USB: These are generally either light or dark blue. For these you will need the 'Expert New' drivers at the top of the page.
- Parallel: These are black
- Free Form High Performance Nesting (You can check which version of FFHPN you are running by clicking Settings and HPN)
- Version 6 or above: WIBU dongle drivers.
- Version 5.5 or below (either USB or parallel): Sentinel dongle driver
- Network dongles (e.g. server or 'floating' dongles):
- JETCAM Expert, JOC or JETTerm - Hardlock Server
- Free Form High Performance Nesting - Either the Sentinel or WIBU drivers, as listed above.