JETCAM Expert CAD CAM software for sheet metal punching & profiling
Since 1986 JETCAM has developed its Expert sheet metal punching and profiling software. Today we support virtually every machine available, including combination machines and equipment such as right angle shears and loaders/unloaders.
Installed in over 70 countries worldwide, JETCAM Expert offers the highest possible degree of automation coupled with an unparalleled ease of use. The heart of the system is its SEKT technology database comprising material, tooling and machine data which allows the system to make intelligent choices automatically. Available as either a standalone, single machine solution or a modular system that can grow and integrate with your company, customers are guaranteed a full upgrade path whichever option they choose.
JETCAM Expert CADCAM and nesting software has a comprehensive range of feature to suit any size business, from the smallest sheet metal fabrication shop through to multi-national organisations, many of which standardise on JETCAM.
Main features & options for punching and profiling:
- Automatic hazard avoidance (forms, holes etc)
- Intelligent optimised lead-ins
- Mass skeletal destruction
- Multi format CAD input support
- Automatic micro joints, lead-ins, lead outs, loops etc
- Interactive nesting (arrays, free-hand, bump nesting)
- Automatic nesting at multiple angles
- Automatic turret positioning, turret/magazine loading, parting/unloading of components at any angle
- Support for complex machines (FMC, FMS etc)
- Parametric programming (both automatic and interactive modules available
- Materials and orders databases module for materials stock/order handling or interface to external MRP software such as 123insight
- Automatic processing of CAD files through to CNC programs
- Four nesting modules to choose from - RAN, HP-RAN, FFAN and FFHPN
- Remote control processing (RCP) for full hands-off automation
- Multiple tool libraries
- Automatic placement of special tools